Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Etsy...here I come!!!!

Everyone is busy with life...I we sometimes feel like we can't take one more thing on in our life...yet, I we do.  I'm not about to list all my complaints and things to do...I'm a procrastinator by nature and so it's mostly half my fault.
I love making things on the computer - invitations, subway art, gift labels...so I thought, why not sell it???  I really want a MAC laptop, and since I know that asking for it is equivalent to asking for the moon - I thought maybe this venture in the very long future can fund that and some of the other things I want to do.  I also have a slight addiction to digital paper (thank you mother!) and if the money spent won't go to waste I could put it to use, then that'll make the hubby happy! 
So on top of it all, I have opened my own Etsy shop! The inventory is low, but it's a working progress and I still have a family to take care of - otherwise I'd be at my computer all day!

The name of the shop is La Loopsie Invites and you can check it out here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/LaLoopsieInvites?ref=si_shop




2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome!! You are definitely talented! Macs are the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kira! Hopefully in the next 10 years I'll get one ;0)

      Delete