Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day Visiting Teaching Idea

Confession - I'm not a good visiting teacher...but I'm working on it. 
This month I knew that it had to do it and I had to do it before Mother's Day.  I also knew that because of genetics and the problem that I have with projects, I would be on the computer designing something for my sisters.  After some research, I found this amazing quote from Elder Jeffery R. Holland that pretty much is perfect.  I love his talks!

I also wanted to make some pinwheels, but my Cricut is put up in the horribly messy craft cabinet (that is my next "organizational" project - a picture of the scary beast is coming...) and I was to lazy to get it out wanted to make them by hand.  I took pictures of how to do that and I'll share those soon.  Here's how it came out!  And of course, there's the download of the quote - it's for a 8x10.  (I made it smaller for the gifts and it did cut some off of the sides)


 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the new blog! I'm excited to follow it!!

    ReplyDelete