Saturday, May 19, 2012

GET YOUR SUMMER ON

Believe it or not, I love having my kids home for summer...most of the time.  I know that sounds kind of loony, but I look forward to not having to sit in carpool 4 times a day!  We can hop over to Nana's house and go swimming, jump on the trampoline for about 2 minutes before we all die of a heat stroke (Alabama heat is no joke!), sleep in all the time on occasion, and go to the beach!

I get to spend time with the 3 most awesome little people I know.  I also get to go grocery shopping with those same little people...I said I love having them home MOST of the time.  So yes, summer is almost here and then the next school year will start and Evie will start 2nd grade at a new school, my Elaina will start kindergarten, and Landon will start preschool...I'll have 2 mornings a week with no kids...what am I going to do with all that time??? probably clean...

So before I send all my kiddies to school/preschool, we are going to have an incredible summer, even if I pull all my hair out after the grocery shopping trips.




Evie's teacher asked me to make the invitation for their year end faculty party, so I did that and I created a "keep calm" poster also (she should have known I wouldn't have stopped at just the invitation...)










No comments:

Post a Comment